1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smart battery

Discussion in 'Inventions & New Ideas' started by Ncerino, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Ncerino

Ncerino New Member

I have an invention that I'm trying to put together. My old partner died and I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and help build my invention. I have all the parts and would like to talk to someone that likes to tinker.

Ruryse and Daniel Delion like this.
  2. Daniel Delion

Daniel Delion Member

Sorry to hear about your loss. I don't claim to be an engineer in the area, but it sounds interesting. What's new about your smart battery?

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  3. fschmidt

fschmidt Active Member

Yes just tell us what this invention does (or what new value it has) without telling us how. I probably can't help with tinkering but I may be able to help with funding.

4. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member

Glad to see you here, @Ncerino . Sorry for the loss of your old friend. Just post about whatever part you need help with, so you can avoid giving away the entire idea.

5. Ncerino

Ncerino New Member

It tells u if u have a bad battery of alternator in ur car and I need help putting it together

6. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member

Do you have all the parts needed? Did your partner make assembly drawings or other guides/schematics?

7. Ncerino

Ncerino New Member

I have a guide line on paper for what it does and I'm getting more parts soon but I need help putting them together.

8. softboober

softboober Active Member

Sounds very vague to me so far.

9. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member

How much can you show us? Can you show us the parts you're having problems with putting together? Is it for laptop or other devices? Or is it in a prototype phase that doesn't fit any existing device directly?

10. Ncerino

Ncerino New Member

It's all on paper this device tells u about ur alternator and battery all I have is some papers and a few parts I ordered that aren't in yet but a company want to help me get it going bit I don't have the 700$ to get it there. I would like to find someone that lives in my area so they can see the real thing I'm not trying to put it out there on the internet sry

Ruryse likes this.
  11. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member

No problem. People from Texas, it's your turn.

12. Ncerino

Ncerino New Member

:)ok so who can come over to my house and take a look at what I got