1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Meritocracy- Political Party

Discussion in 'Inventions & New Ideas' started by Hailey, Nov 14, 2017.

1. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member Staff Member

Ahh okay. So just another "my system is better than yours".

lmao.

2. Hailey

Hailey Member

It can be implied by that statement that you think your system is better than mine. If that's the case you would have no problem explaining why your system is more rational.

Of course I didn't claim any such thing. To do so, I would first need to know what your system is or what system mine is being compared to. It's my conclusion that meritocracy is the most rational system (out of the political systems I am aware of).

It is rational because it has its basis in the philosophy that is called "rationalism". The very definition of rationalism, makes it a given that it will follow the laws of logic and reason.

Any time a new thing with huge implications is introduced, it will always be fought by many. There's no getting around this.

3. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member Staff Member

I have no political system that I would like to enforce on people. I also don't make the assumption that a competition between systems for the "most rational" title is beneficial for anyone.

4. Daniel Delion

Daniel Delion Member

Their instincts.

ListenNighGlint likes this.