1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Female choice - the real reason why feminism is unnecessary

Discussion in 'Love & Sexuality' started by Ruryse, Aug 24, 2016.

1. ListenNighGlint

ListenNighGlint Active Member

Interesting how different it was from current situation... I could call it a libertarian argument by today's standards. :)

2. Daniel Delion

Daniel Delion Member

Let me quote just a part of it:

This one's from Vinaya-Pitaka, ancient Buddhist text on the general governance of monks and nuns. According to this text, Buddha himself said the following:

(Here's the whole thing on the admission of women, albeit in a slightly older wording: http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/bits/bits099.htm)

stashik-metik and fschmidt like this.
  3. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member

Seems like these women get it:

ListenNighGlint likes this.
  4. ListenNighGlint

Finally someone put these kind of thoughts forward. Jeez, was it so hard...?

Ruryse likes this.
  5. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member

I guess it is, if with it, you're going against the mainstream.

6. GiantBillyGoatGrowl

GiantBillyGoatGrowl New Member

I agree with the posts before. Voting is for responsible people. Any property owner I think would be acceptable. Women in society today are more likely to rely on government resources than men meaning they are NOT as responsible as a group compared to men. But its not about their sex. A woman who owns property ought to be able to vote and a man who does not ought not be able to vote.

7. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member

Kind of a simplistic model, isn't it? With that, you're basically saying that a relatively large group of average people should be allowed to vote. If voting really mattered as much as they make us believe, such a system still wouldn't change much compared to what we have now. But elections can and will be manipulated, and even the outcome of such an election is only the result of a battle between certain interest groups over leftovers. The real control will never be in their hands, so all in all, elections are nothing but a deception.

8. ListenNighGlint

Isn't it? :) If it weren't, would it matter whether they were women or men? When you get obvious benefits for being a reasonably young and attractive woman "designed" for childbearing, it affects your achievable status to a great extent...

9. ListenNighGlint

Are you saying that voting doesn't matter and democracy is a lie...? :)

GiantBillyGoatGrowl likes this.
  10. GiantBillyGoatGrowl

GiantBillyGoatGrowl New Member

How does it affect your achievable status to a great extent? I am honestly completely unaware.

11. ListenNighGlint

Most men have this built in code to let attractive women win and to give them privileges. It's usually false modesty, a mimed and cheap chivalry... but the results are entirely real. I've seen women who were so fed up by this they put on a fake dyke image, so they could be evaluated on their true terms and merits, instead of just getting things for being a young and sexy girl.

12. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member

[​IMG]

softboober likes this.