1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Antinatalism

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Hailey, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Hailey

Hailey Member

My purpose of joining this forum was not to be liked. In fact, if I were liked on any large scale, I would have to ask myself if I was doing something wrong.

I have taken his advice with the block function, but I have decided that it is reasonable not to block you.

I have decided that unless I get banned, I'm staying on this forum to fulfill my purpose of joining.

2. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member Staff Member

That's very insightful of you. But I encourage you to give this blocking thing a try, to see if you can at least do so. ;)

What is this purpose?

3. andersonnnunes

andersonnnunes Active Member

That blocking thing is working wonderfully. You should try it sometime.

Screen-Shot-2017-11-22-at-21.07.42-fullpage.png

4. Ruryse

Ruryse Active Member Staff Member

Nice try, but the ignore function looks different in the Xenforo engine than what your image shows. But as far as either photo editing skills or, as you switched from IE to Firefox, Greasemonkey programming, well done.

5. softboober

softboober Active Member

I'm not against having kids some day. I was born that way anyway, so why not give it a chance. All I need to do is find that one good mom for them. :p

Where do you want to move? Do you think there's a great chance you would need to raise them alone?